My son told me sometimes life is a fire walk. I believe him.
But we have to keep walking, through the fire and through the flood, so to speak.
Now there are yellow daffodils blooming, and drooping from rain too.
And this week is Valentine’s Day, a time to keep caring for each other, as much as possible, walking through the fire and through the water.
When I walked in front of the library today, a woman thought I was Jessica. “Are you Jessica?” she asked. I told her no, but that I hope Jessica got there soon.
It breaks your heart, doesn’t it, the way people keep looking and waiting for each other? Sometimes we find each other.
When I called my first brother today, he picked up the phone. My brother thought I was important. He is important too.
We are all important, living and hoping and struggling. We are firewalking! Together now! All the way through!
- This Valentine’s Day, It Starts With Loving Ourselves (mydrphil.com)
- Things to do or not on Valentine’s day… (aloiram.wordpress.com)
- 3 things I hate about Valentine’s Day (rappler.com)
- Anti-Valentine’s day! (Outfit and party ideas) (outcrowdfashion.wordpress.com)
- slow down ahead (makebelieveboutique.com)